i have a credit score of 565 and i just recently got a job. I am looking to save 1000 a month
for as long as i can without having my own car( i share a car) but im looking to get at-least have 7000 saved up. I was looking to get a loan for 3000 dollars to get a decent used car that will last me for awhile when im going to college and commuting to work and so forth. i know i wont be able to get a loan with an interest rate of 7% so i was wondering what the average percentage is for someone with a credit score of 565 would have and if my idea is a good idea. im only 21 and still young