Question

Swabby2013

I have a Credit One credit card that I did not activate and it is showing up on my credit report....
I called Credit One and told them I did not want the card and was not going to activate it. I cut it up in little pieces and refuse to active it .. now there is a charge of $75 on my report plus a credit balance of $500. How do I get rid of this account??

Did you get a statement from Credit One?  If not, call them and find out what the $75.00 & $500.00 charges are about.  Hard to figure out how an inactive card got a balance.  Call them first and see what they say.  You can always dispute with the credit bureaus, just visit each bureau's website and tell them it is not your account.  You may have to do this 2-3 times before they pay attention.  Best of luck!