Question

reca100

I have a credit card what does delinquent balance of $20,000
let me know if I should call bankruptcy or what should i do I need my support to go upand I can't get a loan due to the delinquency of the credit card amount so I don't know what to doshould I file bankruptcy or should I continue to ignore the 20,000 and pay the other credit

You charged on the card so you should pay it.  Quit charging and get your spending in line with income.  Search for Dave Ramsey on ideas for getting debt repayment done more effectively.  Until you get smart with use of credit, life is going to be pretty tough.  Credit card debt is a lousy reason for filing bankruptcy.