Question

Posted in Banking

faith2266

I have a credit card thats almost maxed out. How much can i ask for a personal loan
My credit score is only Fair, but I'd like to get the most money for the longest time.

Most Helpful Response

Many offer max of $35,000

Many online lenders offer personal loans with maximum amounts of $35,000 and at 5 year terms. Avant and Prosper cater to those with fair credit, so it might be worth it to check them out. Even if you can't take out enough to refinance all of your credit card debt, you can refinance a portion, which will help you save on interest. I work in the online lending industry so please let me know how else I can help.