Question

AshleyLankton121213

I have a credit card that was in my moms name on my account. I was an authorized user not joint user
Why is it affecting my credit? and she no longer has the card, the amount got transferred to a different card but the balance is still on my credit.

It would be normal for that accout to be on your reports, however it is not normal to have it showing a balance. Dispute the account with the credit bureaus that are reporting it if it contains incorrect information. Transunion, Equifax and Experian are the three credit bureaus and they have instructions on how to dispute on their websites.