Question

Munchkin37

I have a credit card that I never use that has a credit line of $2300 and interest rate of 29.9%.
Even though I never use this card it also comes with an annual fee of $39. Should I keep this account open or close it?And if I do close this account will it drop my credit score substantially? I have had the card since 2008.

it will only drop your score substancially if its your OLDEST card and why are you paying a company $39 for your card to just sit in your wallet use the **** thing thats stupid to pay them to have the card and not use it.....now if its not your oldest card get rid of it otherwise use it because if you get rid of it...it will be like it never existed and your history will start counting at your 2nd oldest card