Question

andrew2134

i have a credit card for more than 8 months and still i dont have a credit score
I have a credit card for more than 8 months ,I don't have a credit score, how much time it require to generate a credit score, in credit karma it is showing thin file. I m using my credit card every month and making credit card payments on time.

Do you have negative items on your report?  If so, they may be overwhelming your one good account.  You might also ask your credit card company which bureaus they report to.  Not everyone reports to all three bureaus, so there is a chance they are not reporting to TransUnion.  Also, make sure your utilization is below 30%.