Question

reca100

I have a credit card debt of $20,000 in collections.
I have a credit card of 20,000 in collections but I pay all other bills on time I dont kowwhat to do I don't know if I should file for bankruptcy or should I try to get a loan to pay off the credit card or what do I do but the bank will not you alone because of the high amount on the credit card so what are my other options to get my credit score to go up

Don 't file bankruptcy on credit card debt since that is an "unsecured" debt.  Consider searching Dave Ramsey's site and get information on how to get spending and payments in line with income.  You have to get control if you want to build your credit score.