Question

Clemson2118

I have a consumer score of 654 and a lending score of 611. How can increase my lending score?
I am looking at buying a house. I pulled my credit score and it was 654. I called quicken loans to get pre approved and they said my credit score is 611 which is 9 pts from qualifying to get a loan. They said my lending score is 611 and consumer score is 654. How can I increase my lending score.

I would advise you to google search Quicken Loans Ripoff and be prepared to read before doing business with them.  A good loan officer would take the time to advise you what to do to help get your credit scores up so that you can qualify to purchase a home. If you are in Ohio (Quicken Loans is based in Ohio so I'm guessing) feel free to click my profile and contact me. I'd be more than happy to assist.