Question

kassadiila83

I have a ck score of 598, can I get an auto loan at Capital one for 9500
before i apply i wanted to know if anyone out there may have had the same score, applied and was approved for an auto loan with capital one

Good Question

I don't have a 598 credit score but I believe It's going to be hard to get approved by a bank with that score. I would try a credit union first. They will also help you build credit. I hope this helps!

More than likely...

Yes, Capital One will likely approve you - I was approved for over $25k with a score around 600 earlier this year. However... I want to try to convince you not to. My interest is 17%... 6% higher than what I had with my previous lender, and with better credit than my previous lender loaned to me with.

Capital One does NOT refinance... you will be stuck with whatever interest rate you obtain until you refinance with another company, or you pay the car off. 

I truly, TRULY urge you to look elsewhere.