Question

Lemmywinks1978

I have a car loan with "in house" bank, I can't report this to the 3 reporting agencies???
Hey Credit Karma homies, my wife and I are buying a car from a local car lot. We were down on our luck 2 years ago, but are doing a lot better. Anyways, this car lot uses "in house" financing and doesn't report to the credit agencies. We have made 2 solid years of on-time, more than the minimum amount due payments. We asked the car lot to report that to the agencies and they said that they don't, but offered us a print-out of our account. Is there a method to use that information to strengthen our credit report? Thank you.