Question

Rippoffcreditkarmacreditscore2

I have a car loan that is not on my credit report
Jim McKay Chevrolet has my lawn I have a 2005 Jutta my car note is 350 I had 3yr finance and I only have 8 payments left why is this not only my credit score . Dealerships try to convince you to not pay on your vehicle call them and tell them to come get banks don't recognize in house finance that's wrong I even experience being ripped off by USA au8on St Barnabas Rd for 950 they conned my husband into believing that he was approved then 3wks later we were told that the bank change their mind and we returned the car they kept our money

Umm, okay... first off, the dealership (or whoever carries the note) has to report your loan and payments to the bureaus... not all of them do that (though collection companies on the note certainly will if you run afoul of them.) 
---

As for the rest, well, you'll have to get legal advice for it (though likely it'll stay in small claims court.)