Question

srstone

I have a car loan on my report that has been paid for since january how do I get that remove
I do not have a auto loan any more

my car loan has been pd off in january

The Fair Credit Reporting Act (a federal regulation) requires that credit transactions show on your credit report for up to 7 years from the date of last activity which, in the case, is the date you paid it off.

If the account shows a record of on time payments, you really want it to show on your credit.  If your payment record wasn't so good, it still has to show and it cannot be removed before the required drop-off date.