Question

bigperro11

i have a capitol one credit card can i apply for another one even if i have one already ?

credit card

will capitol let you apply for a second cedit if you already have one from them ?

Yes, you can apply for more than one card from the same bank. 

YES, you can

But personally, I wouldn't,    Cap one has a bad reputation around their collection methods and my from my own personal experience I wouldn't want another card form them. They also have a reputation of issuing "Rebuilding" credit, for people with lower scores and higher risk of default.. 

If you have a decent score there should be no reason why you can't secure a card form another lender.  I believe that having credit from  more than one lender is better for you in the long run.  Something about "All your eggs in one basket"  If you only use one bank and it goes under, where does that leave you?  

Just my thoughts...