Question

nancelovescats

I have a bank america card on my current karma account - not mine! how do i remove it?
I have written letters to all three credit bureaus, yet they refuse to remove it. This is really hurting my credit score! Help!

Most Helpful Response

Removal if credit card

1. Who do I write to get something removed from my credit report

You should probably pull a credit report and see if there is someone using your info.

nancelovescats

Thanks already did that.  Found out most of the mistakes on their belong to ex.  I'll keep checking to make sure this gets removed.

BOA Credit card showing on Karma Acct.

I have the same problem. I do have BOA savings and checking. But shows on Karma.com as I owe on BOA Credit Card - Do not have one and never have! 

hellotoday

Same thing happened to me. I can see so one from Credit Karma has helped in any way or answered your questions.

I checked with BofA and they have no accounts, credit or otherwise, associated with my social. Yet here it is, hurting my credit. WTF?!