Question

farisshorty

I have a balance on my Chase card but I don't have a Chase card. please help
How do I find out who's Chase card this is?

Most Helpful Response

Double check your store cards and gas cards. On the back of the cards it will say which bank issue the card. Remember, all these cards are issued by banks, not the department stores and the gasoline stations themselves. If you still believe it is an error, you can dispute it with the credit agencies. The credit agencies will then contact the creditor to verify the dispute. Once the error is confirmed, it will be removed on your credit report.