Question

jenniferwicket

I have a balance of 6000 between 3 cards . Is there a way i can put that on 1 credit card

Depends.  If you can get a credit card with a higher credit limit, at 0% interest for one year, you sure can!!  It's called consolidation and I just did it.  Had just over $2300 in cc debt and got the card at 0% for a year and 12.99% after (current cards were 19.9%) so that is quite a savings to me.  Now paying them off at $300/mo and have put the other credit cards in my safe.  Might pull one or two out once in a while just to keep them active and pay off that balance right away.

The new card also has a much higher credit limit but I'm not going to use that much credit unless it's a dire emergency. 

Hope your credit will pass so you can do this.  It will feel fantastic to have the balances paid off.!!