Question

staceyvin2019

I have a bad account w same $885 balance 6 times over it's incorrect, plz help.
I have an account that is showing up 6 times over in my negative results of my credit score. It's an account that's $885 that is in the system 6 different times first obviously this us some type of error. This account also is from what I can tell from something medical I am ssi so I ALWAYS have insurance which means the account did get paid maybe just not on time due to an error on the Medicaids part. I just put in a dispute for one of them but I want to dispute all 6 of these accounts, they should not be on my credit report and bringing down my credit score which I am working quiet hard at fixing. Please there has to be a way to dispute all 6 of these claims they are inaccurate in not only we're they paid my my Medicaid but also in that it's in my report 6 times over which to me seems obviously incorrect info and something that should not be negatively impacting my credit score. This is close to $6000 of negative reflection on my credit report that certainly should not be there. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could look into this and help me to get all 6 of these disputed and taken off of my report.. Much thanks
Sincerely
Stacey Vincenzes

Too bad you did not act on this when you received the first bill in the mail as this would have been fixed years ago.  Being on SSI doesn't automatically pay all the bills, it depends on what Medicaid program you were on at the time.   I would contact the original creditor and find out if they did and why they did not file for payment through your medicaid entitlement.  If they do and they collect, all the other collections become null and void and as the debt was not legit, they can all be erased by filing a dispute with each of the three credit bureaus.   The dispute process is your best bet, it may be take you some time to get it accomplished, you just have to answer, is the time you spend getting it erased worth the trouble.  You should find that it does and start writing those letters today.