Question

WearyStudent

I have a 731 score, a part time job and no bills. Would I be approved for a loan or lease?
Im a full time college student with a part time retail job. My parents give me money for all my living expenses. So I could easily afford payments but I'm not sure that I'd get approve seeing as my verifiable income would be low. I currently have a car that I would trade in for the newer car and I can make a big down payment.
Loan Amt would be about $10000. Lease would either be with Audi Financial or BMW financial.

Most Helpful Response

Its possible

Do you have more than 12 months of credit history?  A lot of lenders like Audi/BMW don't actually verify income if you have good credit history.  When you apply, just include all your income including what your parents give you.

Assuming they don't decline you for limited credit experience, they will probably approve you with a 731 credit score. Especially for only $10k.  Good luck.