Question

Sharonsings

I have a 730 credit score and a bankruptcy from 2012.
How can I get a loan to buy a house or even a credit card? I've been turned down by my own back and have plenty of money in there.

The bankruptcy is going to hold you back until after 2023 because it remains on your credit report for ten years after filing.  Afterwards, you will likely have to go for a secured credit card to rebuild your credit because the bankruptcy is a big negative on your credit. Basically bankruptcy says you can't pay the bills, and no one will be quick to grant credit to someone who can't pay them back. Only after you have rebuilt your credit to a decent level may you be qualified to buy a house since that is a 'big ticket' item.