Question

ChrisG96

I have a 704 credit score. What are the odds of me being approved for an AMEX Delta Sky Miles?
I plan on traveling more often and believe a credit card with mileage rewards may be con lenient? has anyone had first hand experience with the AMEX Delta card?

I have not, but in researching the lowest score approved was 613 and average score was 699.  

You can go on the Amex website and there is an area, as with most credit sites, where you can see which cards you're pre-approved for with a soft inquiry.

704 what? There are many different scoring models and versions of credit. There are also three different credit bureaus. AMEX uses a version of FICO scores, can't remember which one, I believe the general FICO 8, and they usually pull Experian if I remember correctly. You can find all of this out with some detective work on Google. As already advised, the easiest thing for you to do is to check the preapproval on the AMEX website, it is supposedly pretty accurate, so if you don't get a preapproval then don't apply. Do some further reading on all aspects of credit, the info will be valuable to you for the rest of your life.