Question

marycruth1

I have a 7 yo bankruptcy, how do I remove it from my report?
Hi, my bankruptcy was exactly 7 years ago but is still showing on my credit report. Is there a way to remove it now?

Bankruptcies usually stay on the credit report for 10 years.  Been there.  What is going to help you is paying everything you owe, including utilities, rent, etc. regularly.  Any other credit accounts you may get, try paying them off at more than the minimum so you can pay them off faster.  Your credit history may build positively now if you do so.