Question

grimgriningghost

I have a 683 but I have thin credit, they won't give me credit cards to fix my thin credit
I checked out my credit score and it was 683 and that was good but then they said I have thin credit the next day I checked.......what do I do? I need to get a home loan for my family my wife is sick and it will be cheaper to get a house then rent one. I have rented the same house for 7 years always on time. I hear people are paying way less to buy a house then I am renting one for. I need HELP. not great at all this stuff "thin credit, good credit, this score that score" I would be so greatful for any help for me and my family....Thank you for your time in helping me.

Do you have any credit cards? You  may try Discover, my credit score was lower than that and I didn't have much credit anymore (used to have too much several years ago) and I got approved. Sounds like you need to add some trade lines to your credit report. What kind of credit do you currently have, if any? Any loans or credit cards?