Question

BlueMerel

I have a 665 Trans and 670 Equifax and am looking into becoming a first time home buyer
I currently have an auto loan in which I owe more than I currently make in a year, will that prevent me from being able to buy a home? I only have a few months in deciding where to go from my current living situation

im also looking into refinancing my auto loan as i have established better credit. Every payment has been early and they have all been an overpayment of what was actually due

Do not apply for any type of credit (like refinancing) until you figure out if you are going to try to buy a house. You don't want to do anything that could make your scores decrease prior to going for a mortgage loan. I strongly suggest that you take some time to read all that you can before you proceed any further with anything. Start with some reading on "Debt to Income Ratio" as that factors into lender's decisions, not the fact that you owe a certain amount on your auto loan.