Question

Deeimtired

I have a 618 credit score i need help
I have a 618 credit score what loans can i take out so i can pay off these creditors no one is giving me a chance because of my score im tired of being in debt i have no life creditors call me everday i just dont have the money i barely make 400$ a month if anyone knows of a loan establishment let me know

How would you pay on a loan?  $400 a month is enough to live on, but not much else.  That right there will make it almost inpossible to get any loan, not just your score, as creditors need to see income enough to feel that you will repay them. I would start with getting a job, or one that pays better has more hours.

"$400 a month is enough to live on" ​Where in the world do you live Nomadre and what year?

Nomadre

if there are no housing expenses, and only need food and cloths, then yes 400 a month can be a living.

As already said, you are not going to be eligible for a loan. Actually it sounds like you may be a good candidate for bankruptcy depending on how much debt you have. If you are being harassed by debt collectors, contact a FDCPA law firm. FDCPA stands for "fair debt collection practices act" so do some reading on that. You obviously have no means to pay, so you just can't.