Question

feliciaonelove

I have a 578 score. What card should I use to rebuild my credit!?
I have a 578 score. No major issues though just one closed account from the past and one credit card im paying off. My banker told me to get a card to rebuild my credit. I forget whether she said secured or unsecured but she said there are some that don't actually check your credit for you to be approved? If so do they still report to the credit agencies to rebuild your credit? Does anyone know a good card ill be approved for that can help me rebuild?

Thanks

Most Helpful Response

Credit Union

My credit union has a card that is only charging 6% and they report to the credit bureaus.  I am going w that cause of the low interest rate if I don't pay it off.