Question

IdaSerina

I have a 10k in hospital debt on my credit report. I can't afford to pay this, what can I do?
I had began to increase my credit score with success until a 10,000 dollar hospital bill from 2 years ago just landed on my credit report. Now all of my hard work is gone and I have this huge bill that I can't afford to pay off and that has already been marked as negative and way past due. Is there anything I can do to help with this. My health is and used to be very bad, the only difference is I used to be very poor (still wouldn't consider myself wealthy) and I had no insurance then.