Question

bluesbabycat

I have 9 missed pmts as as result of getting a mtg loan mod in 2011. How can I fix my score now?
The bank told me I could not make mortgage payments while the loan modification was in process. I qualified for the loan in 2011 but now I want to repair my credit. It's showing 9 missed payments, is there anything I can do?

Well the good thing is that it is having less and less affect upon your credit score as each year goes by.  The bad news is I don't think that there will be anything that you can do about it till it falls off your report after seven years.  I totally understand what you had to do back in 2011, I have a frend who is doing it right now.  But the fact is that payments were missed and I don't think any good will letters will help with that many missed payments.