Question

12282012

I have 9 CC with 0 balance on all. All closed, Do I need them taken off?

NOPE

Thats what your current credit score is based on,  Your credit history.

Most accounts will stay on your report for 7 years from the date of last contact. (when you asked to close the account or when the bank closed it)  If your lucky and they were all in good standing, then they have a positive impact on your scores.

My oldest account is 33 years old.  it was closed about 15 years ago, but its still showing on my report so it helps with the average age of my accounts. This is a plus in the scoring models. 

Besides, Unless you can prove that it was not your account, you generally can't get them removed anyway.