Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

WTG6477

I have 8 open acct's in collection's,but 1 is listed twice,1 forgiven/relieved but not removed
& 1 closed,but not removed. what do i do?

1 debt collection

I have 1 debt collection of $52.00 still showing on my account. However, this has been paid in full about a month or so and the agency sent said it would be taken off my credit. I was just wondering why it is still showing,

collections after bankruptcy

i have collections account showing on this site that state they are 0. I filed for bankrupcty in oct. 2013- from which i was discharged from those debts. why are they showing up and how do i get them taken off- some still say open?