Question

rtic26

I have 777 in credit score. I would like to open 2 CC (Home Depot and United)
I plan to travel and and I would like to have the United Perks. Also, I am trying to have new floors installed in my new home so I would like to take advantage of Home Depot promotion. Out of all my CC , I don't owe anything since I pay everything off the same month. Do you think my credit score will go down significantly?

What happens really depends on your overall credit profile, but yes your scores usually do get dinged a little bit for opening new accounts, but that is not something that I would concern myself with if you wish to apply for the accounts, unless you are going for a major loan within the coming months and in that case you wouldn't want to decrease scores at all.