Question

yohaun

I have 62% utilization. If I lower utilization to under 10% how many points can my score go up?
I have 3 credit cards with 62% utilization. If I lower utilization to under 10% how many points can my score go up?

Most Helpful Response

Nobody in the world can tell you how many points your score will go up or down based on this action or that action.  There are way too many variables that go into your score.  To learn how your score is calculated, visit www.myfico.com and you'll see what we mean.

There is no way to answer that with any accuracy. It will increase your score substantially as long as your score is not also low based on other factors.