Question

Brittanyann120

I have 6 hard inquires I didn't approve to be done. How can I get them off my account?
My car dealer went ahead and ran mine and also my moms credit without permission, when approached at the dealership he apologized for doing so and told us to dispute it and any questions anyone had he'd talk to them. It's really annoying me, I'm a young girl looking to open up a credit card and I can't now due to 6 inquires being done. How can I get them off my account? Please help.

Write a dispute letter to the credit bureaus stating that you didn't authorize the inquiries.