Question

Cgrant65

I have 6 closed accounts,most were paid on time and several from over 10 years ago.
Several were never missed payments, however, they are counting as missed bringing my payments on time percentage down. What can I do? For example Aqua Finance was from 2004 and I paid the whole thing off early because we sold our house.

Most Helpful Response

Is it "Missing payment" or is it "Missing payment information"? I have four closed accounts on Equifax that says "Missing payment information" but it didn't affect my payment history, and in the account detail? It stated its never late, paid and closed.