Question

jmopper

I have 5 cards with low credit limits after a bancruptcy 4 yrs ago. Can I / Should I consolidate?
I filed for bankruptcy 4 years ago and acquired 5 different credit cards will limits on them. I've always paid them on time but my limits are still really low. Should I look into getting a new car with a higher credit limit? Could anyone suggest a new card that would have a lower interest rate and high credit limit for someone in fair credit condition? I'm afraid of reaching out to my current cc companies for a credit increase as I don't want a hard inquiry on my report.

Whether you ask your cc's for an increase or apply for a new card, you will get a hard inquiry. If you want to avoid the hard inquiry, continue to use your credit responsibly. Some lenders/cc agencies automatically bump your credit limits after a certain amount of time with a good payment history.