Question

ronrr1924

I have 30k of medical debt is there another option then bankruptcy?
I have been paying what I can but its just to much and I'd like to buy a home for my family

Bankruptcy is an option, but don't think you can just walk in and get a mortgage loan right away either. Your credit report score will drop dramatically. Have you tried working out a payment schedule in regards to your medical bills?  Some states offer assistance and have non profit or government assistance. Sometimes you can negotiate the balance owing to a lower amount. Many hospitals and medical offices have medical billing advocates.