Question

M9660077

I have 210 "On Time Payments," from 2008 - Current how do I find out what they were/are?
I haven't had any accounts that I've had to make 210 payments on. In fact, I don't think I've ever paid 210 things on time that would affect my credit one way or another. How do I find out what they are/were? The last on time payment was in December of 2013. I don't remember paying anything in December that was in my name. I don't understand, could someone else be using and bettering my credit?

Most Helpful Response

The only way to answer your questions is for you to obtain a complete credit report directly from one or all of the big three credit reporting agencies. Get your free reports from annualcreditreport.com and review them carefully for errors.