Question

josephdaniela

i have 2 mortages on my account
Hello, I have added my mortagage loan on my account under auto loan but that its wrong, and then you guys got as well from the credit bureau, so now on my account when I log in it show as 2 accounts one under mortgage which is correct and 1 under auto loan which is incorrect (thats the one I added). Can I get this adjusted? Please advise as soon as possible. thank you

Hi Josephdanieal,

It sounds like you've successfully added your account to Credit Karma but haven't completed the matching process. To correct this, go to www.creditkarma.com/matching. You'll need to "drag" and "drop" the online account names to match them to your correct credit report accounts.