Question

Shunkaha

I have 2 accounts open with the same lender. Should I close one?
They are both with Kay Jewelers. One is a joint account, one is just me. Both have a $0 balance. Should I close one? Is it possible to combine these accounts in any way?

It depends on your credit profile. If you are currently concerned about your credit scores then I would NOT close any. If credit scores are not a concern then you could contact Kay and ask them if you could combine the accounts, but being that one is a joint account that may not be possible.