Question

cdacc0914

I have 2 $200 limit secured credit cards what if I use less than 1% on each card?
Will it improve my score more if I use less than 1% on each card or 1% or 9%? Will it increase my score more as it goes lower than 9%?

Most Helpful Response

Rule of thumb

Tips and Tricks! I don't think 1% will make it better... You need to demonstrate the ability to use you credit card smartly by showing a certain purchasing power as well as defining your comprehension of your financial spending needs.

I usually keep my credit amortization around 10-15% and I get every month 8-5 points. However, the big secret is credit line increases... It boosts your points to 10 or event 11 points.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

If I use less than 1% will it round to 1%?

Anyone else with advice?