Question

Jerseygirl121571

I have 18 or so hard credit on my reports.
How do I get these hard credit hits off on my reports? It's hurting me from getting real credit.

What did you try to finance that got the inquiries?  Your question is posted under 'Auto Loans' so it appears you have tried buying a car and your credit is not great.  Inquiries mean someone is trying to get you the best interest rate and financing possible.  Sorry, but those can't be removed.  They don't have a major impact on your credit score but your credit score is likely what caused so many inquiries.  I suggest re-reading the articles here so you can better learn how to improve your credit score so you can get a new car and  other things in life. 

Not much you can do about inquiries, but most likely you could start building credit with a Secured credit card or two.