Question

AnshulCR

I have 18 hard inquiries on my account since Dec 2013. How can I build a credit score
I have 18 hard inquiries which is not letting me build a good credit report. How can I get rid of the inquiries and build a score?

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324 Credit Pro's they can help.

The first thing I would do is stop appling for credit...... Let the hard inquires fall off. Next is that I would make sure all my payment are on time and if you have any credit card dept get it paid down. Only time and on time payments will help your credit NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!