Question

Bourbongirl82

I have 15 hard inquiries on my credit report, but 7 have been removed and I did not remove them.
I just seen that 7 of 15 hard inquiries were removed off of my credit report and I did not remove them, nor did I give anyone permission to remove them. Who removed them or why were they removed?

Most Helpful Response

Hi Bourbongirl, hard inquiries automatically fall off your report after 2 years. In general, hard inquiries are considered negative, and the fewer on your report, the better. 

Bourbongirl82

Ok was just wondering because they were there one day and then gone a couple days later! Not complaining though! Thank you!