I have 1 secure card $300. Approval is good for a Discover card, will it hurt my credit if i apply ?
At present i have one secured credit card with a $300 limit. If i apply for another credit card will it hurt my credit score ? In my credit simulator in Credit Karma it says i have a good chance of getting approved for the card. I am thinking about this because i have heard that utilizing one credit card fully is not good so it is better to have two cards so that usage is spread between the two. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. My credit score is good at this time.