Question

Hermanator44

I have 1 dept in Collections. I have disputed the charge, and my Insc. co said not to pay it.
The provider did not file a claim / bill on a timely fashion. Over 4 - 6 months later. My Insc co told me and them that they needed to do that within 3 months. I have continually refused to pay, because My Insc. company said that was too bad for the provider.

I tried to reason with the office Manager, and she insists that I still owe them. They have offered me to settle for $120, which is what they show on the Collections. What a pain these people are.