Question

golli

I have 0% Credit Utilization, yet I get C grade for that category?
My utilization of credit has been close to 0% for several months and I don't think it has ever been more than 20-30%. Why do I only get C grade in that credit score category?

They don't want to see high credit utilization (over 30%) but they also want to see that you can use a credit card responsibly. Which means using your credit card and paying it off. Use a credit card with a low interest rate to pay for gas and then let the bank report that you have a balance. Some banks do that once a month so do it daily, you may be able to ask you bank how often they do it. Then you can pay off the balance. 

Chaplinesque

I'm having the same problem. Even if it is true that they prefer to see some utilization versus none, it still wouldn't account for the grade being C, as opposed to a B. What I want to know is why specifically they've assigned a C to this. It make little to no sense to assign a C to zero utilization where a B is more appropriate.