Question

bakerdal

I hate this service
My recent credit activity showed "no" negative activity of any kind. In fact on a couple of the activity indicators it commended me for "great credit management". Yet my overall score dropped 47 points, the largest drop I have ever seen with NO explanation of any kind. What good is a credit monitoring service that can't tell you why your score changes so drastically???

Credit karma not right

I received a notification from credit karma, that a collection account was added to my TU report so I then logged in to see what was going on and I noticed that " Commonwealth Finance, Had Added A collection in the amount of $232.00.  I called CF and they said it was from a debt back in 2011 and they informed me of the original creditor so at that point I told them I would have to call the original creditor and I would call them back afterwards. I called the original creditor which in my case was the hospital and they said they had no record of such  account being delinquent or sold so I hung up and immediately called Transunion and transunion said that they didnt know what I was talking about because they couldn't see such collection. They also asked me where I got such notification of that account and I told them from Credit Karma and The lady said " sir Credit karma is not a reporting agency" and that I shoudn't rely on the information that I receive from them.  And the rep also said that Transunion would be the first to receive such info and not to worry because its npt on my credit profile. I ended the call and emailed Credit karma . and  they keep saying that the information that they get is from the credit agency themselves but How can that be if the agency themselves acknowledge that there is no such information. I  also have credit monitoring and none of my transunion reports show it. The weird thing is the account suddenly popped up. I am grateful that ck isn't a reporting agency but I am annoyed that they pride themselved on providing information from 3 Credit agencies when in fact that doesn't seem to be the case in my case.

You need to send your complaint to support@creditkarma.com