Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

bunny827

I hate the new look!
Why can't I see more than a few months back on the score chart? I used to be able to see the history of my scores in increments of 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, and full, which was over 3 years for me. I can't find that function on the new site. Everything is broken into different sections now instead of a few easy tabs to go between the credit score and insurance scores. It's nice that we are getting Equifax scores now too, but I'd rather have the old site back!!!

Most Helpful Response

ERIC

man i totally agree. why fix it if it aint broke.  i almost hate going to credit karma now.. sheesh !!!

Not much you can do about that.

VantageScore 3.0 is new along with the redesign.  There are only a few historical scores avaialble.  There is a link to look at the old TransUnion New Account scores from the old site design.

bunny827

Thanks for pointing out that link! It must've been added recently - I swear it was not available when I looked the first time.

However, it still doesn't show the full history that I was was hoping for, still just 6 months of data instead of years.