Question

Frizze

I had sent out my documents 2 weeks ago to confirm my identity. When will they be processed?
I really wan't to know my score! Please get back to me ASAP!

If they are holding you up here, don't forget that there are many other places where you can check your credit. Some may be free and some may not, but there are many other sites. The three credit bureaus (Transunion, Equifax and Experian) all offer reports and certain scores. There is myfico where you can purchase FICO scores. Always check to see what kind of score you are getting. FICO are the most important.

How Long?!?!?!?!

How long does it usually take for them to process the documents, to confirm my identity?