Question

RiePhillips

I had paid of f all balance on my capital one credit card, but why showing still such amount?
Why still is showing the balance which I paid off 378 and close the capital one account middle of last month?? and those evaluate pretty take my score down. Give me a break!! it supposed to show balance 0 for paid off.

Give us a break and make sure you understand how all this works first.

Creditors typically report once a month to the CRA's.   It's during the reporting process that balances and other information is updated.  Make sure you understand when your accounts report.  Don't assume that these updates are instant.  Even after a CRA received a report update it can take the CRA several business days to update.